Audio Transfer Charges
CD´s or MD´s can be produced from any digital or analogue sound source or audio recording. The results play on standard CD/MD players (1) CD´s are supplied in single plastic ´jewel cases´ without labels unless requested. MD´s are supplied in single plastic ´jewel cases´ without labels. With careful storage, the manufacturers claim that disk is the ideal way of archiving valuable recordings for many years. We can perform a straightforward transfer to disc of any recorded format.
|Audio Transfer Charges
|Digital copy from CD/MD to CD/MD with track indexing
|Digital transfer from analogue source to CD or MD with track indexing
|2 or more digital copies to CDs or MDs with track indexing
||£20 for 2
||+ £5 per additional copy
|2 or more digital transfers from analogue source to CDs or MDs with track indexing
||£25 for 2
||+ £5 per additional copy
|Digital Editing Charges |
|£20 per hour
||up to a maximum of 10 hours after which a flat fee of £250 is payable
Transfer and recording work is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All prices exclude VAT (2).
- Lantern Productions normally only accept orders on a cheque-with-order basis on the customer´s estimate of the numbers and duration of disk´s required.
- In placing a contract for recording or transfer of audio material the customer agrees to hold Lantern Productions harmless in respect of intellectual property, copyright and mechanical copyright protection issues. It is Lantern Production´s customer´s responsibility to clear any mechanical copyright issues direct with the holders or through MCPS. Lantern Productions will endeavour to complete this on behalf of the customer provided this request is given in writing and the additional fee is paid.
- Lantern Productions cannot accept responsibilities for any consequential loses however caused.
- Lantern Productions will endeavour to complete orders within twenty working days but cannot guarantee this due to a number of factors beyond its control.
- Every care will be taken with customers´ material but Lantern Productions cannot be held responsible for loss or damage caused by, but not confined to handling, replay, fast spooling, storage and dispatch. Copies of customers´ recordings are only made to facilitate transcription and are not normally retained beyond a short period to cover loss of disks in despatch or other eventualities.
- Lantern Productions uses only the highest quality materials and techniques in making recordings and transcriptions, and will remake any found defective within a reasonable time (or refund the fee at Lantern Production´s discretion) but their longevity cannot be guaranteed. It is always important to store disks and materials in a suitable environment.
(1) The produced CD´s conform to the ´Red book standard´ adopted by makers of CD players. However, very occasionally, a CD player is found which cannot play CD´s although in every case so far investigated the player was either very old and designed before the standard was adopted, or is in poor condition and has trouble playing other CD´s.
(2) VAT regd No. 703 1420 93